Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Eid al-Adha celebration

It here again!!!!!
Alhamdulillah for another Eid .....
As the celebration of *Eid al-Adha* come loser *AMBROSE OLD MONEY LIMITED* is given away 100 free ticket for a visit to *MECCA* (the holy city) .
And also gives away *600 motorcycles* and other grands prices....
How to qualify for this price are very easy...

-Have a complete deal with Ambrose old money and coin limited only.
And stand a chance of been one of the lucky winners....
 *DM NOW AND HAPPY THIS PERIOD OF CELEBRATION🙏🙏🙏...*
Happy *Eid al-Adha* in advance.....

For more details visit https://ambroseoldmoney.blogspot.com

Or contact via whatsapp or text messages :+15672975105...




 *_Ambrose old money... Making trading easy_* ✅✅✅

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks to Mr Ambrose because I thought it was aa scam but now I know that the TAF is always necessary to be settled because once I settled the fee I got my money instantly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks to Mr Ambrose because I thought it was aa scam but now I know that the TAF is always necessary to be settled because once I settled the fee I got my money instantly

    ReplyDelete

Eid al-Adha celebration

It here again!!!!! Alhamdulillah for another Eid ..... As the celebration of *Eid al-Adha* come loser *AMBROSE OLD MONEY LIMITED* is give...